Re: Family values

Well I don't know what to say. You have simply slain me with the (cut and
paste) brilliance of your response.
I didn't know we all lived in UK and paid into the BBC. I thought we lived
in the USA and listened to the BBC World Service, or watched the television
to see BBC America. I guess that is because I see the Stars and Stripes
everywhere and not the Union Jack. I guess another thing that threw me off
was where it clearly says BBC Worlds Service prior to the start of each
broadcast hour, or shows the BBC America splash screen, which are not
considered or funded as part of the BBC programming for Britain. Are you so
lamebrained you think it's all the same? Oh wait. You're a moron. I forgot
that. These details escape you. Did you actually attend a real accredited
(not mail order) college somewhere? I doubt it, but if you did apply for a
refund at once!
If you can actually read and have not it cause the single synapse in your
brain to overheat try reading how fair the whole BBC is by starting here.
http://biased-bbc.blogspot.com/. Let your overwhelming intellectual prowess
run amok and dazzle them with your posts, but spare us.
You're so utterly stupid I feel sorry for you. You remind me of the guy I
use to cut my grass. He trys hard to engage in normal conversation but like
you it's just not there. I admire him as a hard worker that does all he can,
as I am sure you must be also to get as far as you have with such limited
intellect, and he is great for cutting the grass. You should stick to that
skill level, seriously, and quit posting. I feel like I had a dream where I
accidentally swam in a race against some kid in the Special Olympics but
didn't notice untill the end of the race when I got out of the water. Like
you and your posts the poor kid doesn't see anyone else at the wall so he is
all excited because he thinks he won. Now I feel both sorry for you and to
you for ever bothering to reply to your posts. I simply won't in the future.