Re: Secure Window

Robert,

Thanks for the offer.  I already have some of the rare earths.  That is not
a problem.  My challenge is that the customer is 55 miles away and need to
make one trip.  I have to go there after the windows are installed minus the
trim and be loaded for all possibilities.  My biggest fear is that the
contractor will rip the wires out and cause me major grief.

Thanks again,

Les