Re: Secure Window

> Thanks for the input.  These windows are the Bryn Mar II units.  I doubt it will make much difference but I will look into the
> possibilities of what you have indicated.
>
> Thanks.

Les,

You're most welcome.  Looking at the brochure on the Bryn Mr II, it appears you have enough room to fit a rare earth magnet on the
bottom.  I can't tell for sure about the top rail though because the image isn't clear enough.  If you send me your address I'll
mail you a couple of sample magnets.  Try it out -- CAREFULLY -- and if both sashes will close without being forced you're in
business.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass