Secure Window

Hello all,

I have a customer that is about to replace 16 windows with vinyl replacement
windows as the link below shows.
http://www.certainteed.com/CertainTeed/Homeowner/Homeowner/Windows/North+East/Prodindex/Replacement/BMIIProductpage.htm

The existing windows have both top and bottom sashes with contacts.  They
would like to maintain the same security on the new windows.

This brings me to ask the question.  Does anybody have any tricks or
suggestions for vinyl windows for both top and bottom sash with out voiding
the warrantee???

Thanks in advance.

Les