Re: Free Alarm Monitoring

"news.comcast.net" <acoutinhobass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:bMqdnaR8StIwQcLYnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > I was refering to a user permit, not a permit like a building
installation
> > permit...those are not required anywhere here, except commercial fire
>
> I was referring to both.  In CT where I installed for many years most
towns
> required a permit to install anything wired.  Some towns also required an
> alarm user permit.

And your ability to pull a permit only came into effect in 1989 (according
to some of the "research" that I've read about you).  So, from 1979 (when
you first "opened" your business) until 1989, you were installing alarm
systems WITHOUT a permit, yet you have the temerity to post your bullshit in
a thread about exactly that...  Your "stories" about "hitting the ground
running" in 1979 are really quite funny.  You "start" a monitoring station
and installation business with no training, no customer base, and no clue.
You really are a first class bullshit artist!