Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
e9CdnS4WIuyLzcTYnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Well, that leaves you out.
>>
>> before judging others,go check your tab.....
>
> I don't drink Tab.  I prefer root beer.

If I remember my psycho training well,what you are in is called state of
denial..

but let me help you pop that bubble....even if you say that all is "fine"
you will still die with the memory of having killing a poor woman...