Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> tolerance and respect are not a right you
> have to act decently to keep it...

Well, that leaves you out.

> and after the way the Israel govt acted
> they lost it...

They were fighting a war with people who attacked them without provocation.  Thjose people like to hide behind women, children and
UN observers.  When placing your soldiers in an observation post in a war zone it's a good idea to move away from groups of
Hezbollah, especially groups that are firing rockets at Israel.  If you play in the middle of the Interstate, just beyond a curve,
you stand a good chance of getting run over.  Don't blame the truck driver.

> but of course that is not of your concern,
> the Jew can do what ever they want..no?

The Israelis can and will do whatever they need to protect themselves.  Next time, either stay home or stay away from Hezbollah
rocket launchers.