Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

>"The Candy Man" ??
In black face too no doubt!
Forget that tune and the glass eye thing. Dress up in tight leather and belt
out this ballad instead. 'Betty Davis Eyes' by Kim Carnes. Change the lyric
a little to "she got Sammy Davis Eye". Oh and use 'white out' instead of
black face.
Youll get a lot more press out of it. Promise. Heck even I'll buy the pay
per view.