Re: Any tips for a consumer about to purchase a system & contract?

"tourman" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> RHC: Actually there are lots Tom ! But definately small guys with low
> overheads. In my case, it honestly doesn't pay to make more money
> because the government taxes the shit out of everything you make. I did
> a spreadsheet once and if I charged $5 a month more for monitoring (up
> to $20 where it really should be), I'd make $55K more a year and the
> government would get about $35K of that. Screw them ! I'd rather give
> it back to my clientele through reduced prices. I hate the government

You need a new financial advisor who can bring your overall tax payable down
to an even 20% across, doesn't matter how much you make in a year. If you
need more info, just ask. Won't it be nice to make $100,000 per year and pay
only $20,000 ? Sounds too good to be true ? Yes, it can be done and you
don't even have to do any hardwork.