Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

The V-strom is an adventure touring machine, almost a dual sport and the SV
is considered a "std motorcycle", closest thing left to a UJM in production.
Neither are crotch rockets.  The position is reasonably comfortable, esp on
the V-Strom.  Ninjas (except the 250), R1, R6, now those are crotch rockets,
and the position is indeed that of a monkey humping a football.  Granted
neither the SV or the VStrom are cruisers like your Nomad.

I like the Bergie too.  It and the Silverwing are the successors to the
Honda Pacific Coast, a bike before its time.  However, they are very
expensive for what you get.  Any mid range rice cruiser could be had for
less.

I don't doubt he dusted the HD either, but lets see if Robert rides the
Dragon and makes it on Killboy

www.tailofthedragon.com
www.killboy.com