Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

Wise move ! It's not speed that kills so much as a great difference in speed
that does ...

Bicycles....slow; motorized traffic....fast......you guess the rest !

Bicycles have a right to use the roads, but a wise man doesn't tempt fate.
When you're floating around up in the clouds, it's not much satisfaction to
look down and be able to say..."hey, I had the right of way"......

RHC