Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

Many thanks, Bob.  Also enjoyed the phone chat today.  I'm heading over to
the cycle shop in the morning to try on Draggin Jeans and some jackets.  As
I mentioned earlier, I already have some stiff, over-the-ankle boots so I
won't need to buy more yet (I think).

I got out again tonight for an hour or so on the road... didn't realize how
chilly it still is at night here.  Tomorrow night I'll be wearing better
gear, presumably with the liner in place too.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics