Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Hey....to each his own...whatever turns you on.......

"Life" turns me on.  I see enough idiots on the road and feel moderately
safe driving the Navigator (or one of the big Chevy vans) in traffic.  I
don't know whether to call the three Bob's in this Group "brave" or
"stupid" for riding a bike.  I think I'll stick with "brave", but don't
expect no medals!