Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

> P.S. I don't know Bass, unless he's the guy
> posting for Belfort instruments.

Well in that case hi,  I'm Robert.  I'm not familiar with Belfort
Instruments.  I operate several security related websites selling
systems to DIYers and occasionally to small dealers.

As to all the flames in this newsgroup, suffice it to say that
none of these guys knows me.  Only one of them has even met me.
I've been in the alarm business for 29 years, running a small
central station alarm company for 24 of them.  My online business
is now in its ninth year (there's some overlap obviously).

Installing alarms is not particularly difficult.  Anyone with a
little patience and a modicum of tool skills can do an effective
job, often better than what *some* paid installers might do for
you.  I say "some" because there are plenty of competent, caring
professionals in this industry.  Unfortunately, there are also
far too many fast-buck artists who haven't a clue how to install
a proper system, nor do they care.  There are several of both
types posting to this newsgroup.

Friend, as you said above, you don't know me.  You also don't
know the fellow calling himself "Double-sided tape" or any of the
other folks who post in this newsgroup.  Enough said?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.