Someone buy Bass a calendar

24 years with your own CS?
IF you opened it in 1979 (the year you mention most when discussing
your allegedly start in the business) did you still have that CS in
2003?
Wasn't the CS located in your West Hartford, CT garage? Didn't you move
to Florida in 2001? Didn't you 'sell' those accounts to a company in
East Hartford?

And if you started in 1979, like you always claim, and you were in the
business for 29 years, then can you tell me what happened to the years
2006, and 2007? I must have blacked out and now it's 2008.
Ummmm sorry to everyone here for no holiday cards the last few years
(2006, & 2007), I was kinda out of it.
And if anyone here could call my job and tell them I overslept I'd
appreciate it.
I hope my boss doesn't get mad for me oversleeping by 2 years.