Wireless Security system info wanted

Hi,

I need a security system and have been looking at the Ademco LNXRPK,
Visionx PowerMax, Napco P3200 and DSC PC5020.

The house is two stories about 1800 sqft with about 20 windows. I
figured that two motion alarms with wireless entrance alarms for the two
downstairs entrances would cover most of the house.
Also I would like to have a smoke alarm and a wireless remote siren.

I'm not going to have the system monitored at this point, but will have
it call me or my neighbors when an alarm gets detected.

Any of the above mentioned systems standout better than the others?

Is there another system I should look at?

Thanks in advance!

Dave