Re: Security idea

Jim Rojas wrote:

> Home Depot & Lowes have Aluminum & Lexan storm shutters that wing nut into
> place. It's a-hell-of-alot cheaper that safety glass.

You shouldn't mention "wing" and "nut" in the same sentence in any
response to Robert.  He might decide go off on another one of his many
aeronautical tirades against my many aliases.  :-)

Of course, as this response will no doubt provoke him to post six more
"HTML" threads, and a similar number of "PR's", I extend apologies to
the Group in advance.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or
nothing about it."  Olin Miller