Re: Security idea

I have custom made plywood that I place on my windows & doors. Though we are
pretty safe here in Tampa, the wind gusts alone is enough to make this a
viable option.

Home Depot & Lowes have Aluminum & Lexan storm shutters that wing nut into
place. It's a-hell-of-alot cheaper that safety glass.

Jim Rojas