Two Driveway Patrols

I have a Driveway Patrol system and it has been working great.
Recently my neighbor got one too after seeing how well mine works.  Now
we both get alerted whenever someone goes past either of our sensors.
I'm guessing that the manufacturer never expected to sell very many of
these and have two people close to each other using the product :)

Is there some way to change the frequency, Kenneth?

Rod