Re: Great deal, great product.

> I'm just not interested!

And yet here you are posting away on this topic which doesn't
interest you.  Strange.

> I don't care when you started your business...

I don't care when you closed yours either.

> how long you've been installing, what you installed,
> or how much less expensive your products are than
> the next online dealer's...

Fortunately, you are not the intended audience of my posts.
Since you are so disinterested, you might want to filter my
posts.  That way my ramblings won't clutter up your little world.

> (and I really don't think "surround sound speakers"
> have anything to do with "security", "CCTV" or "fire
> alarm" systems)...

Many alarm dealers, including myself, install surround sound
speakers, home theaters, etc.  In fact, a recent thread about
this was started by Jiminex if I recall correctly.  Have you
contacted him to express your objection to what you believe is an
off-topic thread.  I'm sure he'll be more than willing to discuss
your preferences as to what he should or should not say in a
gentlemanly fashion.  I look forward to reading that discussion.
:^)

> There are vastly more appropriate forums (as well as
> audiences) in which to promote your goods and services...

It's so nice of you to point that out.  I'm sure you have my best
interests at heart in doing so.  I hope you won't be offended if
I choose to continue posting here just the same.  Of course,
since you're not interested, it won't matter anyway, right?

> Your time would be better spend almost anywhere else
> than in a forum in which the participants have demonstrated
> such an intense dislike for you...

You're breaking my heart.  You just can't imagine how deeply hurt
I am not to have won the friendship of a bunch of thugs.  But do
feel free to keep whining.  It's a sure way for you to win their
affection, err such as it is.

> I can't imagine...

Indeed.

> As to the comments about my not reposting your sig
> line, I'm not here to "make friends"...

I don't recall making such a comment.  Was that someone else?

> I asked a question in what I consider to be a forum of
> industry professionals, and received an appropriate
> response along with a couple of good laughs that made
> my tooth hurt - thank you very much!

You're most welcome.

> I do find myself agreeing with the idea of "Tiffany Fallon"...

Whom?  Never heard of her.  Personally, I'd rather have Olson
supervise the exam.  It would be fun just watching him try to
figure out what all those little holes in the overlay are for.
:^)

Since you're completely uninterested in what I have to say, I
guess this will be my last chance to say anything to you without
it being filtered.  Allow me to take this opportunity to wish you
the best of luck in your endeavors here and elsewhere.  It's been
a real joy chatting with you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.