Re: Great deal, great product.

It seems to me that in this particular forum you're the only one actively
selling to end-users "online".  That strikes me as a bit "odd" considering
the company you're in.  In the little over two months I've observed the
"antics" in this forum, I've seen you make many rather inflammatory remarks
involving "Milford", "Olson", "Jiminex", and some guy named "Cracker" and
I've also seen their replies.

I'm just not interested!

I don't care when you started your business, how long you've been
installing, what you installed, or how much less expensive your products are
than the next online dealer's (and I really don't think "surround sound
speakers" have anything to do with "security", "CCTV" or "fire alarm"
systems).  There are vastly more appropriate forums (as well as audiences)
in which to promote your goods and services.  Your time would be better
spend almost anywhere else than in a forum in which the participants have
demonstrated such an intense dislike for you.  I can't imagine how having
your personal history and Better Business Bureau report posted over and over
again is going to have any positive result for your business here.

As to the comments about my not reposting your sig line, I'm not here to
"make friends".  I asked a question in what I consider to be a forum of
industry professionals, and received an appropriate response along with a
couple of good laughs that made my tooth hurt - thank you very much!  I do
find myself agreeing with the idea of "Tiffany Fallon" as a NICET
examination supervisor.  In fact, I whole-heartedly support such a move and
would be willing to pay the extra fee involved in repeating any exam she
supervises.

Regards,

Frank