Great deal, great product.

Hey Steve,

I recently saw your post on this board. I wanted to let you know about
a great product that from your message, sounds like a match. X10 Makes
a product called the Protector Plus. Check it out at
www.x10securitysystems.com.

It is unmonitored, therefore has no fees, or false alarm charges. You
can program it to call you when the alarm goes off along with 3 other
contacts. The alarm has a siren that is 95 decibels, and can be
upgraded to 105db.

It comes with 2 keypads, one standard remote, and another keychain
keypad. Both have arm/disarm, panic, and security light options.

The whole system is wireless! You can add additional components to your
desire. That means many motion sensors, and door sensors. You can even
add remotes.

You really can go as big or as little as you like, very customizable.
Add on options can be found
here...http://www.x10securitysystems.com/search.html.

Hopefully this helps...
Any Input is appreciated.