Re: Great deal, great product.

> Actually "Steve" posted a question in a previous thread
> about "DIY recommendations requested".  Perhaps this
> gentleman is unfamiliar with the way news readers
> function and inadvertently started a separate thread.

Yes, and perhaps Olson really snap[-rolled a 737 at 5,000 feet
above ground level.    :^)

> On a side note (and from my own research into
> this Group's FAQ), it would appear that you are
> one individual that frequently skirts the rules...

Rules?  You mean like the ones about politely disagreeing without
disparaging other participants or their businesses?  As soon as
the morons who've tried for years (with zero success) to make
this newsgroup their private sandbox clean up their act I'll lay
off.

> I reference two "PR" threads that seem to have nothing
> to do with the Group's purpose).

The newsgroup (it's not a "group" and there are no "members") has
one primary purpose... to discuss industry related matters
amongst others in the industry and the general public.  My PR
posts are indeed on topic.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.