Re: Great deal, great product.

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Yes, and perhaps Olson really snap[-rolled a 737 at 5,000 feet
> above ground level.    :^)

Does performing a roll in the simulator count?

> Rules?  You mean like the ones about politely disagreeing without
> disparaging other participants or their businesses?

Or utilizing a "mole" at a major distributor to ferret out confidential
account information, then posting it into a public forum to "disparage"
your competitor??

> As soon as
> the morons who've tried for years (with zero success) to make
> this newsgroup their private sandbox clean up their act I'll lay
> off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...  "Take the high road,
Robert."  Like when you "disappeared" for several weeks last year.  The
forum actually started attracting more people (including Steve Ryckman).
  Your first post into the group used the word "Jiminex" in a way that
was deliberately confrontational and the old music started playing all
over again.  I know for a fact you're not "stupid", but over and over
again you demonstrate complete disdain for people that object to your
self-serving and blatant marketing in a forum that has absolutely
nothing to do with selling products/services to end users.

> The newsgroup (it's not a "group" and there are no "members") has
> one primary purpose... to discuss industry related matters
> amongst others in the industry and the general public.  My PR
> posts are indeed on topic.

I like Frank's response actually...  Particularly the part where it
says: "Your time would be better spend almost anywhere else than in a
forum in which the participants have demonstrated such an intense
dislike for you.  I can't imagine how having your personal history and
Better Business Bureau report posted over and over again is going to
have any positive result for your business here."

Heck, your time would be better spent just answering your customer's
questions, your phone, and taking care of that bad BBB report (I won't
provoke you by reposting it).

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com