Re: PR: Dedicated Micros now available on Bass Burglar Alarms website

Robert - For a "Professional" who seems to spend alot of his time
bashing his competition verbally in groups like these with, from what I
can tell, are mostly lies. You don't seem to be providing your own
customers very good service.

You have sounded off many times in your endless postings about how
poorly the professional security companies treat their customers, and
how they sell low quality equipment, at high prices.  But on your
website you don't seem to think that same equipment is low quailty - in
fact, and I quote your homepage,

"Install the same professional security alarm systems that professional
alarm system installers use."

It seems like whatever you are saying is going to be twisted to favor
you.

In less than three years, Robert, you have managed to "earn" yourself
an unsatisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau, collecting
over a dozen complaints, 4 of which you didn't even take the time to
respond to!  You are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing,
it's time to look in the mirror my friend.

I'm sure you will go on and on about how the Better Business Bureau is
just a raket designed to put non-members out of business, most people
with an unsatifactory record tend to believe that, because it is easier
than doing the right thing and dealing with your unsatisfied customers,
and this, somehow allows you to sleep at night.

But what the bureau really is, is a way for people to try to resolve
what usually is a legitimate complaint against a company and try to get
resolution, or at the very least warn other customers that the same
thing may happen to them.  As complaints continue to pile up and
business begins to drop off you might figure it out, but by then it may
be too late.

-Good Luck Robert

If you care to check your record with the bureau, and I encourage
others to do so also, here is the link:

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663