Re: Great deal, great product.

Sure, we can use it against him....but right now he has
an overload of Cease & Decist orders from his suppliers
and his ticker is working on overtime.......

Can you picture Mr. BAss on a latter installing surround
sound......is there a latter that can hold his Fat bAss?

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html