Re: Robert L Bass & Elk Products

They don't wait for us knuckleheads to come up with anything, I wonder if he
actually believes what he writes. But they ARE indeed very responsive to
dealers but that's to help them see everything their stuff can do, not to
solicit features they might want. The panel does everything and if you find
something it doesn't do, it will soon. Maybe that's what he meant.