Re: Robert L Bass & Elk Products

mikey wrote:
> I wondered why he stopped flogging that panel in here. It's a nice segway
> to/from Home Theatre.
> I'm a dealer if any other dealers in ON CA want one for the odd install. I
> wouldn't sell that panel DIY.
> I blew up the audio section and I wasn't hardly tryin'
> Did I brag that I won an ethernet card for my telephone ringing application?
> It IS a really FUN panel to play with but I just can't get used to that 60s
> jukebox keypad.

Here's a recent quote from a post Robert made in CHA:

"One of the things I like about dealing with ELK Products is they
are extremely responsive to dealer requests.  If several dealers
ask them to add a feature ELK will do it and include it in the
next firmware release."

I expect Robert will be emailing you some suggestions shortly.  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com