Re: Napco

I took it one step further, although my solution likely wouldn't work for a
lot of people or companies. Automatic billing (Pre Authorized Payment Plan)
or they go elsewhere ! Sure solves a lot of problems, with none of the major
expenses for billing. Additional work or add ons that are billable are paid
for usually with a customers personal cheque, so little extra works for me.

Being over my forecast, and with ADT takeovers coming in like a house on
fire, I can well afford to be that "picky". Works for me....

RHC