Re: Napco

Of course how many residential users realy use there systems I would bet
only 25% of the ones I put in for ADT dealer are still actually being used
and almost all the residentials I put in and when the owner I put it in for
moved out the new owner does not use it. then there are those who only use
it when there on vacation.
and people wonder why i do not do residential work any more. Who needs the
headaches or the liabilty.
I will stay with the high risk commercail and inductrial any day.