Re: Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual

>> Not a chance.  The panel temperature never come close that
>> required to ignite paper.  If your panels are that hot inside you
>> are doing something terribly wrong.  Then again, perhaps you are.
>
> tell that to RHC...

Hmm.   I use USENET as part of my marketing so it's natural for
me to be online during the day.  The fact that you're posting at
this hour indicates you're out of work.

Best of luck finding a job.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.