Re: Napco

A lot of my clients give me keys to their homes, I just have to call and
make sure it's ok to go in...also, they're mostly high end clients who love
to pay on time (yah it's dream aint it). Seriously, I have one doctor who
put us on auto pay, but instead of quarterly pays he set us up as
monthly...but at the quarterly amount...so instead of 75 bucks a quarter
he's paying 75 bucks a month. So I call him and say...yo!...doc...stop
paying me already! He says okie dokie and I continute to get 75 bucks a
month. yo! doc...quit it already! you've already prepaid a year and a half!
:-)

Another client, I had forgotten to bill for almost 1k for add-ons...I just
plain forgot...after a few weeks I get an annoyed message from her; WHY
haven't you billed me already!!??

Old client called me thursday night...are you ready to rough my new house?
Huh? Dood, you never sent me plans! We talked about it months ago, but you
never called or sent me anything! Oh yeah I guess I forgot...well sparky is
done so you can get in there anytime (which will be this monday). Yah, I can
do it but to be honest I really don't have time to even give you a proposal.
That's ok he says just keep it under 15K, I trust you. Okie dokie! Shit I'll
give him a 500 buck credit for not having to write up a freekin' proposal!

In 2005 I only had 4 deadbeats I had to turn off.