Re: Napco

Yeppers!

Oh you forgot the forklift operator who at 7 AM snags the overhead door
contact (which is installed at almost the top of the door) wiring & armored
switch dangling there ALL day...when do the call for service?....at 6 pm on
friday night.

Code changes and user changes used to make me nuts...some of them had 100
users. I used to do it for free, but that got ridiculous because they'd call
in a couple in the morning, a few more later in the day..so I started
charging a modest fee in not so much to make money but to get them to THINK
about NOT making changes hourly!

Nah, you can keep the big commercial stuff...too much of a pitb.

| > |
| > |
| > |