Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 02:04:21 -0400, "camman" <camman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>"J. @netscape.net>" <jsloud2001<removeme> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:17:36 -0400, "camman" <camman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > ADT's training does not include Tom Hopkins or any of the other crap
>> >
>> >J.  I can appreciate you sticking up for your company, but as a former sm
>> >bus rep I can say that ADT could care less what you sold, but how much
>you
>> >sold.  Total time spent training a new rep is a ride along with the SM
>and a
>> >half day sitting in the confrence room with your SM reading from the
>power
>> >point slides.  Then its, "here are your sox sheets, go get-em tiger".
>> >Really, tell me what I missed.  Three month later, out of the 4 that cam
>on
>> >board with you, your down 2.  Six months later your down to 1.  Two years
>> >later 50% of those in the confrence room have all under 1 year of
>> >experience.  ADT cares only about volume and little about selling a good
>> >quality system.  You go into a small mom and pop, look over the place and
>> >often, knowing you might loose it if you really quote what they should
>have,
>> >you go the basic package and get the system signed. ADT sales people are
>> >sales people, not security consultants by any stretch of the imagination.
>6
>> >months from now they will be back to selling used cars.
>> >

>> Sounds like you were working for some asshole manager that didn't
>> believe in following the rules.  The Entree traiing program is a two
>> month guided program with a $3600 training pay guarantee.
>

>.......again J you full of bullshit or you have been in some office way too
>long.  up until the last quarter, there was a freeze on all spending.  No
>hiring, no sending new hires to adt university.. so what did the new reps
>do?  they went out alone J after 2 days in the office J.  Your under some
>delusion if you beleive what you say. no adt rep hired within the last 6
>months went to any training outside of his or her own confrence room.
>again, stop your bullshitting unless you know what your talking about.

Actually, there was a hiring freeze for part of the second and all of
the third quarter.  There were no new reps brought on board during
this time.  That's why ADT U was not performing new rep classes.
They've been back on for a month now.  It's MANDATORY that all new
reps go through the training program including the ADT U classes.  We
are sick of  turning over reps because dumbass local managers make
poor decisions.