Re: Help Wanted

Norm Mugford wrote:
> Did I read BAss was going to apply for a license?
> Bwaaaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaa
> He lies, He lies, He lies, He lies.......
> He doesn't possess "Good Moral Character"......
> One of the prerequisites to take the test.
>
> Norm Mugford

I'm wondering...  Who determines what "good moral character" is?  Is
there an official definition (or guideline)?  Who wrote it?  Is there a
"test" for "moral character" and who decides whether the applicant is
"good" (or not).  In BC, if you pass the security and background checks,
you're issued with a license "Under Supervision" until you can either
challenge the TQ exam or have three years actual experience under your
belt (that's for installers).  For sales agents, office and monitoring
staff, you're issued with a different license and can't service or
install.  You do still have to pass the security and background checks
though.