Re: Help Wanted

Bob Worthy wrote:
> "Robert L Bass"  wrote in message
>

>>>do I need an electrical license, if so FL or the state I live in?
>>
>>The position is for telephone and Internet sales of hardware.  No state
>>requires a license for the job.  While a Florida location might be
>>convenient for the candidate it is by no means a requirement.
>

> hey hey hey, RLB is ready to step on a banana peel. He is to busy
> vacationing to realize the changes in his home state. The word "on-site" was
> dropped from the sales definition and the governor signed it into law, under
> HB1351, to go into effect on July 1, 2006. So, the question is not, does the
> employee need to be licensed, but does Bass Home Electronics? Under the
> Statute, the employees need their own certification and ironically it is
> referred to as "ASA", or Alarm Systems Agent. That is under F.S. 489.518

Thanks for the clarification, Bob.  I knew that alarm sales in FL needed
to be by licnesed person and was dumbfounded that mr Bass claims to not
know this as he is a dealer in the state.  It seems to be a great
business to be in now adays, diy sales.  And at my age I am ready to get
out of the attics and crawl spaces.  So a licensed person  would be
a great benefit to BassHome,  maybe even partner material?  How about it
Robert?