Re: Help Wanted

"Robert L Bass"  wrote in message

> > do I need an electrical license, if so FL or the state I live in?
>
> The position is for telephone and Internet sales of hardware.  No state
> requires a license for the job.  While a Florida location might be
> convenient for the candidate it is by no means a requirement.

hey hey hey, RLB is ready to step on a banana peel. He is to busy
vacationing to realize the changes in his home state. The word "on-site" was
dropped from the sales definition and the governor signed it into law, under
HB1351, to go into effect on July 1, 2006. So, the question is not, does the
employee need to be licensed, but does Bass Home Electronics? Under the
Statute, the employees need their own certification and ironically it is
referred to as "ASA", or Alarm Systems Agent. That is under F.S. 489.518