Re: Help Wanted

"Joe" <user@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Thanks for the clarification, Bob.  I knew that alarm sales in FL needed
> to be by licnesed person and was dumbfounded that mr Bass claims to not
> know this as he is a dealer in the state.
 So a licensed person  would be
> a great benefit to BassHome,  maybe even partner material?  How about it
> Robert?

Be careful. The Statute also says that the license holder is personally and
financially responsible for the actions of the company. With RBL's BBB
reports, I would be running the other way. Read the article in this months
SSI magazine about what the courts think about DIYer activity and the
liability they have. Hope RLB has lots and lots of insurance.