Re: Help Wanted

> Thanks for the clarification, Bob.  I knew that alarm sales in FL needed
> to be by licnesed person and was dumbfounded that mr Bass claims to not
> know this as he is a dealer in the state.  It seems to be a great business
> to be in now adays, diy sales.  And at my age I am ready to get out of the
> attics and crawl spaces.  So a licensed person  would be
> a great benefit to BassHome,  maybe even partner material?  How about it
> Robert?

The day that Florida requires a license to sell alarm parts over the
Internet or by telephone I'll simply take the test and get the license.
That has not happened and (contrary to misrepresentations by Worthy) it
isn't likely to any time soon.

I'm still looking for a sales rep to work for me though.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics