Re: Help Wanted

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:DImdnaXxcN0uLljZnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The day that Florida requires a license to sell alarm parts over the
> Internet or by telephone I'll simply take the test and get the license.

Simply? heh heh heh.....sharpen your pencil and fill out the application to
take the exam, smart bASS. I wanta be there when your application goes to
the board. If nothing else, to see Mugford's face. Secondly to see the Board
laugh their asses off when a convicted felon actually thinks he can sit for
the exam. You actually think that you can hide behind the selling over the
internet smoke screen and do other functions without it coming to light. You
are an idiot. You know the law, you know what you are doing, you know that
you are selling (which no longer says on-site), designing and servicing
(Yes, downloading and altering systems remotely has be interpeted as
service). You know that when you start using employees, you won't be able to
harness their enthusiasm when it comes to making money.You know you are
walking on thin ice, and when you create more exposure for yourself  the
more chance for slip ups since you will be ultimately responsible for their
actions. If you think I am misrepresenting anything here, spill it. Lets
hear it with fact instead of your slightly left of center ego, which is
really what is going to do you in. Just for kicks Robert, to put an end to
this debate once and for all, why don't you "simply" fill out the
application, send it in and lets just see if you can even qualify to take
the exam. You will "simply" receive a letter of acceptance or rejection,
which you will be able to post here. You don't need to take the test, if you
wish not to, just prove that you are qualified to take it. Prove that it
isn't the State's choice, but really your choice as you say. You say you
don't need a license as the reason why you don't just "simply" go get a
license. Admit it, you know you can't qualify, and if somehow you did, you
are afraid you might not pass it since the test is far more up to date than
your experience level, as you have demonstrated here on this newsgroup. So,
lets hear it. Let your ego flow. I am calling you out. Factually tell us how
I misrepresented everyone and are you going to show everyone that if you
really wanted or needed a license that you can qualify to sit for the exam?
If not, shut your fucking pie hole once and for all. Someone please bump
this along.