Re: Cops Central Station

The one between you and them. I'd never let my customers sign a
contract directly with the third party (the CS). They (the CS) should
be invisible to your client (unless you're selling your contracts to
them) and CS should review your third party indemnification clause or
contract with your client and be happy with that. I've never ever had a
CS ask me to get MY clients to sign THEIR (CS) contract...this alone
would scare me.

Yes...ask to see the contract they (CS) will want you to sign with
them. This much is pretty standard...except read their's carefully.