Re: Cops Central Station

Which contract are you referring to? One that they want my customer to sign
or is it one that is between them and me? I meet with their VP and there was
no mention of a contract. I spent the better part of 3 hours talking soup to
nuts with nothing said. Thanks for the heads up though. No telling what
might come out of the woodwork.

"Crash" <robosama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ah. I'd still encourage him to read their contract carefully. I was
> uncomfortable with it.
>

> Doug L wrote:
> > I think that the central station he uses has been aquired by Cops
> >

> > Doug L
> >
> > --
> >
> > "Crash" <robosama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > Assuming your contract? Do you mean you are selling accounts to them?

Center.