Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

On 30 Jul 2006 13:41:53 -0700, "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>J. wrote:
>> On 29 Jul 2006 13:22:58 -0700, "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> Wow.  How long did it take you to write that?  Hope you've calmed down
>> a little.  Sounds like you don't know shit about running a business.
>

>Says the inexperienced brainwashed salesman working for the big company
>who's got the worst reputation in the trade.

1.  I'm not a salesman.

>Uhhh huh.   36 years would seem to live up to your previously stated
>criteria of finding out how long someone is in busness in order to
>determine if they qualify to do an installation. Now all of a sudden
>that doesn't matter ...... huh? You can't even remember what you've
>said from post to post.

2.  Big deal.  The company you insist on bashing has been in business
132 years.

>What's obvious though is that you're not even smart enough to know,
>that the majority of people in this Newsgroup are long time business
>owners of small installation companys and that you're pissing into the
>wind if you think that anything you say in favor of ADT is going to
>convince anyone of anything other than that you are too inexperienced
>to have a credible opinion about anything in this business. Why don't
>you tell us how long YOU'VE been in this industry?  Tell us how many
>different companys you've worked for. How many actual hands-on
>installations you've done. How many different manufacturers panels
>you've worked with. How many systems you've sold.

I've been posting here since 1999.  Do a little research.  I've
installed,  repaired, sold, designed, supervised, pm'd, managed many,
many projects involving the very bleeding edge of electronic
technology for private industry and most recently, the federal
goverment.

How about you?  Ever do anything besides a zoned resi system that's no
more complicated than a home depot lawn sprinkler controller?  Ever do
a DCID 6/9 compliant IDS?  Even know what that means?  How about a GPS
based video interface integrating satellite pictures with real time
intelligent video that's being used right now to protect your sorry
ass from being blown to pieces.  Know anything about Lontalk?  How
about Backnet?