Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

Oops I didnt know you are watching me.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES.

If the SAME WEAPON is given to an AMERICAN FBI, CIA or an NSA PSYCHOPATH and
a NON-AMERICAN and are asked
to FIGHT, the US GOVT PSYCHOPATH will DROP the weapon and RUN like hell
CRYING MOMMY,
MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY.........and the WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVES
will CONTINUE to believe America is a HOME of the BRAVE.

Roflmao..........