Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

J. wrote:
> On 29 Jul 2006 13:22:58 -0700, "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Wow.  How long did it take you to write that?  Hope you've calmed down
> a little.  Sounds like you don't know shit about running a business.

Says the inexperienced brainwashed salesman working for the big company
who's got the worst reputation in the trade.

Uhhh huh.   36 years would seem to live up to your previously stated
criteria of finding out how long someone is in busness in order to
determine if they qualify to do an installation. Now all of a sudden
that doesn't matter ...... huh? You can't even remember what you've
said from post to post.

What's obvious though is that you're not even smart enough to know,
that the majority of people in this Newsgroup are long time business
owners of small installation companys and that you're pissing into the
wind if you think that anything you say in favor of ADT is going to
convince anyone of anything other than that you are too inexperienced
to have a credible opinion about anything in this business. Why don't
you tell us how long YOU'VE been in this industry?  Tell us how many
different companys you've worked for. How many actual hands-on
installations you've done. How many different manufacturers panels
you've worked with. How many systems you've sold.

Nah ... don't bother. It's obvious.

Look, you've been put in your place. No one here (except one misguided
end user who's only ever used and tried one installation company and is
trying to justify his poor judgement in choosing ADT.) agrees with you.
Nothing more needs be said about the subject. You will continue to be
oblivious to your employers short commings until you finally get fed up
and leave them. Then, a few years later after gaining some experience
actually working in the trenches with some of the majority smaller
businesses in this trade ....... looking back, you'll be one of the
people who comes to a Newsgroup like this and agrees with most of the
opinions you see here.

If I knew you were coming, I could have written you a script of what
you would say.

You just can't imagine how many times this has occured over the past 10
years here.

BORRRRRRRRRRRRE...... ing.

Enough said .....on my part.   Say what you will. You can't change the
truth. Especially since you don't have the experience to make your
opinions credible.

Tooodles.