Re: Power Limitations for Concord System

Or am I making this terribly more complicated than it needs to be?? I've got
room in the panel and I have a couple of space panels to mount modules in.
Don't I just need a reliable 12 volt power supply, and won't any reasonable
one do? I can connect the wires that need to be connected to the panel that
allow bus communications and connect the red 12 volt lead to the alternate
power supply. That should work.