Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

J. wrote:
> On 28 Jul 2006 20:51:41 -0700, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> >BULLSHIT! In 1998 ADT hired Tom Hopkins to create sales training tapes
> >when Lou Sepulvada was reassigned (right after Lou wrote his sales
> >book).
>
> That was 8 years ago.  I'm talking about what is happening now. <

First you said "ADT's training does not include Tom Hopkins or any of
the other crap
you mentioned.  I helped write several ADT Entree training modules for
sales reps.  They focus on risk assessment and product knowledge."

Now you say because it was 8 years ago it doesn't matter because you're
only concerned with what's happening today. Didn't you say something
about a 5 year old phonebook and how the past repeats itself?

> > Spare yourself the embarassment of once again being exposed as
> >someone who either doesn't know what the hell he is talking about or as
> >someone who just doesn't concern himself with the facts.
>
> Everything I've posted is true.  Name something that isn't. <

Do you have that much time?

> >What does Tom Hopkins know about securing a home? Not a damn thing.
> >That didn't matter to ADT because they are only concerned with RMR
> >rather than client safety.
> >The way you sling the semantics you must believe that McDonalds is the
> >greatest steakhouse in the world because they sell more steak than any
> >other restaurant on the planet. Being the largest company does not make
> >you the best.
>
> More of your useless opinions. <

Says the sales rep who claims ADT is the best choice for security