Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Nah, you hard headed old fart...:)) You don't believe anything I tell you,
so why bother answering. Your mind is made up, as is mine. If any customer
looks hard enough, he can find companies that do business that way (whether
you believe it or not...). And saying the same thing over again and again
doesn't convince me, so who are you talking to....:))

Go right ahead and tell 'em they should lock themselves in when there is
often no need.... if they buy it, then so be it ! But they're gonna get BOTH
sides from me, and they can make up their own mind......

Now do us both a favour and let the thread die.... (at least until next
time.....)

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html