Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Hey, don't try to convince me; talk to the poster Mike. You'll pardon me if
I don't bother to read through your posts on this subject anymore! I don't
care what you think although he might !  The only thing that matters is that
he goes into his shopping with his eyes open, understanding ALL the options,
not just the ones that best serve the industry. And that is my only
intention, irrespective of what you believe !!

I don't think you're convincing any other dealer to change their ways any
more than I am!!  We all do business in whatever way works best. But rest
assured, I WILL continue to caution consumers who come here looking for
information whether you like it or not. It is they, not you or I, who sign
on the dotted line, and it is they not you or I who will untimately decide
this question, each for themselves...

RHC

Signed: "The white knight"......:)))

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html