Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

R=2EH.Campbell wrote:
> Hey, don't try to convince me; talk to the poster Mike. You'll pardon me =
if
> I don't bother to read through your posts on this subject anymore! I don't
> care what you think although he might !  The only thing that matters is t=
hat
> he goes into his shopping with his eyes open, understanding ALL the optio=
ns,
> not just the ones that best serve the industry. And that is my only
> intention, irrespective of what you believe !!

My intention is not to convince you to do anything ........ except
trying to decieve
end users who come here into believing that what you say is viable. It
certainly is
POSSIBLE, but highly unlikely that they are going to find anyone who
runs their business in such an ........ shall we say ......
comparitively non-economically sound manor.  Regardless of the fact
that term contracts do not directly serve the consumer, they certainly
indirectly benefit them by allowing a company to build a financially
sound and viable orgainzation based on a proven business plan, with
incentive and corporate benefits, established on sound and practical
business practices. Thereby helping insure that the company continues
to be there for the benefit of the consumer. Whether you agree with
that or not is of moot concern. The majority of business owners and
industry pundits do. And in the overall scheme of things .......they
count and you don't.

> I don't think you're convincing any other dealer to change their ways any
> more than I am!!  We all do business in whatever way works best. But rest
> assured, I WILL continue to caution consumers who come here looking for
> information whether you like it or not. It is they, not you or I, who sign
> on the dotted line, and it is they not you or I who will untimately decide
> this question, each for themselves...

Likewise ...... as long as you continue to mislead consumers into
thinking that they should expect to find month to month agreements, I
will continue to advise them by giving them the FULL story rather than
using your style of abbreviated and diversionary critique and in the
process besmirching the reputation of hard working dealers, who've got
enough sense to establish their businesses in a sound economical
manner.

> RHC
>
> Signed: "The white knight"......:)))

Signed  "The WHITER knight"     :-=BB